Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is my HK USP .45 I like it better than the beretta, Sig, Glock, Ruger, and smith& wesson. Hav'nt shot any others.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Definitely .45. Love a good ole fashioned Colt 1911 model. SoCom is sweet also.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Without a doubt in my mind, the HK SOCOM .45... Now if I could only afford to get one. I'd consider a trade with my .44mag Desert Eagle, which is fun to shoot and looks mean as hell, but it isn't practical. My second favorite is my tried and true Browning Hi-Power 9mm. After that, any Sig then Glock.

h8

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hhahaa well I guess that thread was around before I was. Lots of good stuff on there.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Haven't exactly owned a plethora of pistols, but my all time favorite was the Colt Combat Elite .45 caliber.  A work of art, and for a defense weapon I think the .45 has about all one needs.  Wish I still owned it - a pic below.  For now I love my Glock 23 .40

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Sig Sauer P229 is my favorite, I have one in .357sig, also have a P239. Next up is a pair of HK USP's in 357sig also, haven't decided if I want the compact or full

·
Registered
276 Posts
i am not allowed fire arms untill at least the year 2016 . but i did love my sig , and s&w 9

·
Registered
246 Posts
I personally like my Glock 27 40 S&W.  Very effective round with minimal kick.  BTW- Rigger, I'm not sure I would be telling too many people about your current situation.  

·
Registered
692 Posts
Do ALL americans own a handgun?? Of all the people I know, 1 own a (several) gun(s). He is a shooting instructor and very much into the shooting thingy, so that kinda' explains it. But I'm really amazed by the fascination you guys have for guns.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Fire929blade : Do ALL americans own a handgun?? Of all the people I know, 1 own a (several) gun(s). He is a shooting instructor and very much into the shooting thingy, so that kinda' explains it. But I'm really amazed by the fascination you guys have for guns.  
Yes, otherwise they ship you across the border to canada when your born. They issue you a handgun along with your birth certificate. [sarcasim off]

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Oh, and to answer the thread, do you mean your all time favorite handgun, or if, hypotheticaly you could only have one, what would it be? Personaly favorate is the Glock 17, but if I could only have one, it would be a Beretta 92FS.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ok.. Geddit I guess i'll have to choose a favourite as well. The only hand gun i've been in contact with (if you count out the AG3 mg i had to carry around when i was in the army) is a 9mm GLOCK. Have nothing to compare it with, but that was a cool gun. I think it was all 'plastic'??

·
Registered
276 Posts
Gearhead :  BTW- Rigger, I'm not sure I would be telling too many people about your current situation.  
no man no worries i am not ashamed of what i did . i would do the same thing in the same situation. no hijack intended but i have a son he is  now 7 when he was 2 he had a hand mark on his face  at visit time, his mother wouldn't tell me what happened so  one of her friends came out with it after some coxing . her boy friend hit my son left a mark . so i stalked him for a week caught him after the bar and beat him unconscious . then i grabbed a tree branch about three feet bye three inches and worked him over up and down . i would have been fine in court but i kicked him in the head , it ended up fracturing his neck so he came into court with a halo and all.  i am real lucky i didn't damage his spinal cord after all wa ssaid and done i got the minimum sentence but the judge wouldn't suspend it so bla bla bla    i would do the same thing in a heart beat . i was 20 i went to far

·
Registered
276 Posts
it's not size i was like 165 amd 5'10' then i waited till after the bar buddy was big . now i am 210 at 5'10 . i am sure you wouldn't hit a child any way

1 - 20 of 94 Posts