Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Push that, seriously weaken, or kill entirely off the Patriot Act, and take back some of the executive powers Bush has added to his repertoire, kill No Smart Child Gets Ahead (and fund something better), balance the budget, and don't renew the AWB, and I'll be voting for lots of demos.

Hell, I very well might change the letter next to my name.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I would love to see this rule"

"Further, all bills will be made available to the public a full 24 hours before a final vote; presumably this gives watchdog groups a chance to flag any skullduggery."

And make it such that it has to be reported upon by all national news organizations as a condition on keeping their broadcast licenses.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I would love to see this rule"

"Further, all bills will be made available to the public a full 24 hours before a final vote; presumably this gives watchdog groups a chance to flag any skullduggery."

And make it such that it has to be reported upon by all national news organizations as a condition on keeping their broadcast licenses.
:plus1:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
"And make it such that it has to be reported upon by all national news organizations as a condition on keeping their broadcast licenses."

ummm red flag on that one. Sounds like mafia mentality to me. Will they be selling "protection" as well?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
"No House member may accept any gift of any value from lobbyists, or any firm or association that hires lobbyists.
No free travel, which means an end to the corporate jet line every Friday at Reagan National Airport.
No free tickets to Redskins games; or no meals of any value, even at a McDonalds; no front-row seats at entertainment venues. No, no and no."

:clap: This is what we've needed for decades. :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts