Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I feel so horrible that you're buddy went to a NASCAR race and had to ..... nevermind, I'm just sorry you have a buddy who went to a NASCAR race.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
coderedcbr said:
Nothing says I'm a Ho like a Tat above the a$$ crack. Man that is going to look so hot when she is 40+:eek:
Just think of all the tatted people your going to have to imbalm in 20-30 years.

...talking to the family..."So did grandma like to display the "sex kitten" Kanji on her neck, or should I cover it with makeup for the viewing?" :rotfl::idunno:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
Just think of all the tatted people your going to have to imbalm in 20-30 years.

...talking to the family..."So did grandma like to display the "sex kitten" Kanji on her neck, or should I cover it with makeup for the viewing?" :rotfl::idunno:
Most of the tatts on the 80+ year old grandmoms look like big black or blue marks they are hard to figure out what they are some times. The old Navy ones are eazy you just have to think about what ship they were on. The old gang ones are hard too. I have to wright this stuff down on a chart when they come in.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
Tough call...still might have been better than rednecks drivig in circles :) :) :)
ummm a size 20 woman crammed into a size 16 pair of jeans, wearing a size 8 thong........ This is the very reason I support censorship and government infringement upon personal rights.:patriot:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts