Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went down today to look at what they had for bikes and I was told by the guy who sold me my 929 that they plan on having a sale starting sometime in 3 weeks or so. Told me that he'd give me the sale price early if I wanted a bike, since I crashed my 929....sale price on a 1000RR was $9331 in black/red or black/silver. Just spreading the word, if anyone is gonna check it out, mention my name (Brad) he told me he can give me an even better deal if I can get enough people to look and possibly buy one. Tell me if you are gonna check into it, I thought that price was pretty screamin, best I have heard yet, and I believe that price is OTD, but don't hold that against me. Talk to Butch if you are going to look into it, great guy and I am sure he can hook anyone up with what they are interested in.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Nault's always has the best prices on new Hondas. Butch is a nice guy, Jay Root is excellent as well.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nhfirefighter13 said:
Nault's always has the best prices on new Hondas. Butch is a nice guy, Jay Root is excellent as well.
I agree on the prices, never met Jay, but everyone there is pretty friendly even if you are just there to check out the new bikes or poke around. It's nice not to get rushed around and have them keep pitching lines on you to buy a new bike. My next bike will def be coming from them

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Just talked to Butch about a 919. My best friend is in the market for one, but they only seem to have one brand new one, possibly.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
You guys need to deal with JayRoot, only person I have bought my bikes off of, only person I would ever buy my bikes off of. I've met all the guys there....do yourself a favor, ask for Jay

·
Registered
60 Posts
Butch has treated me pretty good (just bought a 2003 HD FLHTCUI off him today) but I have to agree with you. Jay Root is a close personal friend of mine and he is a great person. He usually outsells the other sales people, buy a wide margin, and he only works there a couple days a week. If anybody wants to reach him he works tuesdays, thursdays, friday nights and some saturdays. This weekend he is racing at Loudon.
Nate

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Thats good info, thanks guys :thumb:

I've sent a good # of folks to Best as I bought anything new I've owned there (cept for my YZ) since I was riding. Few years back the sales manager left and the place has turned to skyjack central afaik. My last attempt (granted it was a phonecall) was when I was looking @ YZ's and CRf's last winter..cash in hand, wanted a bike in a crate, on a tuesday afternoon with a foot of snow on the ground. The dude had to call me back after he talked to the sales mgr. but he knew they had at least 2 and maybe 3 in stock and none of them were floored at the time. I was thinking cool, till they basically wanted to charge me full boat after I used my 300$ honda cash or whatever the incentive was for some rediculous admin/service fee. The fee itself was like 80$ but somehow the rest of this $$ was going to them too "as part of the bike service fee" :huh:
I couldn't figure it out and didn't feel like trying, nor was I paying anywhere north of 6k for a new CRF, damned stoners they are.

If my time ever arises for another new ride I'll pay Nault's a visit :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
I should clarify "the sales manager left" = the sales manager of the time departed and was replaced with some 'buisness type' gal? Only hearsay, I just know that anyone I used to call and ask for isn't there - so that fills in the blanks for me.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't like Best cycle, I assume thats what you are talking about, if not, correct me. It's only a few minutes from my house so I go there occasionally, and I know a few people that worked there. I don't like how they do service in the sales department nor on bikes, I had them repair an F4i I previously owned and they did a horrible job and never noticed a front fairing stay, so my front nose just cracked up on my near the mirrors. They never owned up to it, so I called it a loss. I also had them install frame sliders, which required drilling the fairing, and I could've done a better job with a butter knife, I swear. I give them a HUGE :thumbd: Dealing with the sales rep's there is such a hassle also.....but thats another story. FYI Dont try to bargain with them, they don't budge on prices.

·
Registered
60 Posts
SomeStrangeGuy said:
I should clarify "the sales manager left" = the sales manager of the time departed and was replaced with some 'buisness type' gal? Only hearsay, I just know that anyone I used to call and ask for isn't there - so that fills in the blanks for me.
The guy you used to deal with is Craig. He is now with Greater Boston Motorsports. The business type gal's name is Kelly. I liked her, she treated me very well, from a business point of view. She is still there, but now handles all the finance side. The current mangager of sales is Brian, who used to be the sales manager at Naults..... Is everybody keeping up?? :D

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
thecollectabletrader said:
The guy you used to deal with is Craig. He is now with Greater Boston Motorsports. The business type gal's name is Kelly. I liked her, she treated me very well, from a business point of view. She is still there, but now handles all the finance side. The current mangager of sales is Brian, who used to be the sales manager at Naults..... Is everybody keeping up?? :D
Somehow I knew me posting what I knew would be better then asking ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts