Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard on the radio about them selling the rest of their '02 954's for $8,499, sounds like a very impressive deal to me. I am not looking, but figured i'd share the information. Seems they have a whole bunch left, they seem to buy up or somehow inherit all the brand new out of date models. I bought my 929 from them and gave them :thumb: :thumb: so if anyone is in the market, it may be worth checking into.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Tavish said:
So I take back my original comment, THAT is impressive! :thumb:
I bought mine within 10 miles of that place for about 300$ more then that, but that was back in 2002, back when that 'other' dealer was still worth going to, so I spose this is an offhanded prop for Naults if you're in that area ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I paid $8,100 for my 02 954 last march as a left owner at Best Cycle before they got rid of my friend the sales manager, and most of the entire sales staff.

He is is Sales Manager at a dealer in Boston, I 'm gonna see what the new 04 goes for there

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
fl-929 said:
Lake Hill Motors is selling 03 954's for the same price. 02's for 7599.99 :thumb:
You very rarely pay less than MSRP for a new bike up here unless you have connections. :(

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
The three bikes I have bought from Nault's were all at "VERY GOOD" prices. I only dealt with one salesperson who is a great guy and hooked me up. I still know people that deal with him and great smokin deals. Just ask MrX954 what he got his 954 for. Some may not believe it but I know this guy and he's the only person I would deal with. I believe that nhfirefighter knows who I dealt with and can tell you he's a standup guy. I got my 954 here in Tucson and made out like a bandit...long story I don't wish to get into, but I got a VERY good deal.

Dano

·
Registered
18 Posts
Tavish said:
Just heard on the radio about them selling the rest of their '02 954's for $8,499, sounds like a very impressive deal to me. I am not looking, but figured i'd share the information. Seems they have a whole bunch left, they seem to buy up or somehow inherit all the brand new out of date models. I bought my 929 from them and gave them :thumb: :thumb: so if anyone is in the market, it may be worth checking into.
I went to HK Powersports and got a 03 954 Black and Red for $8700 with 0 miles on it. I drove 4 Hours to pick it up from CT. I thought that was a greatb price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts