Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been reading the previous thread started by LoopyLee on CBR400 tyres choices and am aiming for a more up to date one. Perhaps there may be some new tyres available?

My first question has to be;

Do people prefer the 160 rear tyre profile tyre over the 150 ? - Dont comment if you have never actually ran the opposing tyre please!
And also, to Loopy.. The Roadtec z6's you are running look like more of a wet tyre with there being a lot of grooves/tread on the edge of the tyre. How do they handle in the dry? You seemed to only comment about wet grip?

As you will all probably know Diablo Supercorsa's are a renowned sticky tyre and as was thinking of just going for these for the upcoming summer?

I am currently running BT-090's 120front 150rear but cant seem to get any feel out of them.. My main concern is feel !!

Recommendations welcome!

Rob :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
And also, to Loopy.. The Roadtec z6's you are running look like more of a wet tyre with there being a lot of grooves/tread on the edge of the tyre. How do they handle in the dry? You seemed to only comment about wet grip?

As you will all probably know Diablo Supercorsa's are a renowned sticky tyre and as was thinking of just going for these for the upcoming summer?
They are just fine in the dry, as well as the wet.. I've never had any problems with anything* since they were put on..

Given the British weather I'd go for a tyre that will be good in all weathers, unless you're not gonna ride in the rain :D

* Apart from a screw going into the rear

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think im going to give the new Bridgestone 003's a go. There the newest tyre made in nc29 sizes.. and bridgestone have always been good.

So, do people recommend the 160 rear then over the 150 ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.