Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone be aware! Ordered a part. I was insured it would be checked before shipment. I got exactly what I said I did not want and…had to pay shipping in both directions. This is after I was told, do to THEIR error, I would be reimbursed for shipping to me.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
There's actually a place called Neanderthal Cycle Salvage? And that's supposed to instill trust and confidence? :rotfl:

You're lucky they didn't send you a round rock with a hole in it.

I'd go with the Cro-Magnons every time, even of it costs me a few more shiny objects :thumb:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
paularthur said:
Everyone be aware! Ordered a part. I was insured it would be checked before shipment. I got exactly what I said I did not want and…had to pay shipping in both directions. This is after I was told, do to THEIR error, I would be reimbursed for shipping to me.
Phew, Bacchus is going to love you.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
seamus said:
Phew, Bacchus is going to love you.
Is that a reference to the "grammar nazi" thing? :idunno: :D

Whatever, sorry to hear that someone got ripped off.

And CBRVFR gets at least an honorable mention in my book regarding the "Neandertal" reference.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
CBRVFR said:
I'd go with the Cro-Magnons every time, even of it costs me a few more shiny objects :thumb:
I wish you had shared that before I got burned by Australopithecus-Moto... :thumbd:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Baketech said:
I wish you had shared that before I got burned by Australopithecus-Moto... :thumbd:
:rotfl:

Paul, I don't want to sound unsympathetic, but I really won't have any difficulty staying away from that company..

and anyway, I would have presumed it was a Harley-only shop.

:evilaugh:

·
Registered
2 Posts
:confused: wow sorry for your loss there at Neanderthal, I buy all my parts there and they have been pretty cool about getting me what I ask for. Priced a bit higher than other shops but they have a great return policy! :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts