Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Not been to that for many years, but yeah a decent day out.

Last time I went, we took the train - there was a guy on the train in his full leathers, I suspect he wanted to 'look the part' at the bike show, ha ha.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not been to that for many years, but yeah a decent day out.

Last time I went, we took the train - there was a guy on the train in his full leathers, I suspect he wanted to 'look the part' at the bike show, ha ha.

you do honestly see blokes get out of their cars like that too...or they get out of the car in normal clothes, walk round to the boot and change into full bike gear including boots and carrying a helmet and gloves too...then waddle down to the show.

freaking morons :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
you do honestly see blokes get out of their cars like that too...or they get out of the car in normal clothes, walk round to the boot and change into full bike gear including boots and carrying a helmet and gloves too...then waddle down to the show.

:bitchslap: :pimpslap:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
20,979 Posts

Just gets worse mate :rolleyes:

Wish I was back home, I like the NEC bike show, always a good day out :clap: :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts