Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so i was riding lastnight at 10:00 and a car pulled out in front of me and caused me to lose control of my bike and lay it down, the car must have knowin something happend because they took off like a bat outta hell. Im alright besides me knee being screwed up and my bike is good except for the plastics, i had a full cage on plus swing arm spools and both of those things saved my bike so much. But i need new plastics so here is what im looking for- 2008 graffiti front cowl, left upper fairing, right upper fairing, tail section, front brake resevior, mirrors, and tank cover. I dont have a whole lot of money but i have some. My front cowl is completely destroyed so that is the most important piece i need. If anyone is selling or knows someone that is selling those parts please let me know ASAP.I would like graffiti ones so i dont have to paint but beggers cant be choosers so i well take whatever i can get. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and all the help you can give is very greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts