Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up an '02 red/black 954. And I know that I'll be needing to replace the stock seat. I'd love a Corbin to put on her. But I'll consider a Sargent too.

Anyone here that has unused 954 goodies laying around? Let me know. If you don't use them, or perhaps sold a 954 and have 954 stuff laying around in the garage, PM me. I'm happy to pay a fair price for accessories in good condition. And I have some gear too - jackets and helmets - that I'd be willing to discuss trade for too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just picked up an '02 red/black 954. And I know that I'll be needing to replace the stock seat. I'd love a Corbin to put on her. But I'll consider a Sargent too.

Anyone here that has unused 954 goodies laying around? Let me know. If you don't use them, or perhaps sold a 954 and have 954 stuff laying around in the garage, PM me. I'm happy to pay a fair price for accessories in good condition. And I have some gear too - jackets and helmets - that I'd be willing to discuss trade for too.

Thanks!

look in here >>>http://www.fireblades.org/forums/motorcycles-for-sale/84014-complete-2003-cbr-954-for-track-bike-for-parts-2000-firm.html

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love a slip-on that's smaller than the Erion that came on my bike. Never heard of Remus before, but it looks nice.

My Wish List:
Corbin Seat
Short Slip-On
Rear Seat Cowl (red)
Steering Damper

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a Jardine RT1 slip on, dont know if its short enough for you.
Also have a rear seat done in red/black?
Lmk if you have any interest.
-Chris

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interested in both. Please send me a PM with details about condition, age, length of slip-on, price. etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts