Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently spun a rod bearing on my 1993 900rr. the crank and rod are beyond repair. i have new to me rods i bought from ebay, but i cant find a used crankshaft. if you have or know someone who has a crankshaft that will work on my bike, please email me at [email protected] thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Good luck is all I can say. 893 cranks are worth their weight in gold right now. I have one coming but I'm going to use it to put together a motor to sell.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank for all the input, i got a crank on the way!! won one on ebay for $24.99. dont get much better than that

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, im back.....crank was junk from ebay seller...anyone have any ideas where i may find one? if not, does anyone have a reasonably priced engine that runs good? thanks for the help....

·
Registered
554 Posts
If you can't find one, Falicon can redo your journal. They do great work but is a lil pricey (they used to charge me around 275 but I'm sure it's gone up since then). If you do call them, ask for Rafael, he's a good, knowledgeable guy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well.....i got impatient and bought an entire engine from an ebay store. he had 99.9% positive feedback. so we will see how this goes. its a 93cbr900rr engine with only 13xxx miles. kinda hard to believe the low mileage, but im hopeful lol. i will let yall know how it is when i get it this week. keep your fingers crossed lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts