Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am looking for a new bike to fix and supe up i want a kawasaki.
but i dont know what to get i want something that gos fast but something that i can still do all tha tricks that i do now on my kawie so any body that has any ideas hit me up

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Re: NEED A BIKE

I'll sell the RC for 25k:deal: :eyebrows:

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Maybe if you explained what you mean by "tricks" we could give you some ideas...

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Oh dear :)
Bye bye!

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Oh, and I'll race you at whichever circuit you choose!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well by tricks i mean all the wheelies, ingos, and every thing else that you could do on a sport bike and sure i will race you with my bike that i have right now
:eyebrows:

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
You can do those tricks on mopeds and scooters so don't let that decide your choice.
Which circuit do I meet you at?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
but what kind of bike do you think i should get blade
What bikes have you already owned?
For pure stunting I think the 929/954 are highly regarded and are outstanding roadbikes. You'd be much better off asking on stunt forums though I would think.
If you plan to race I can only recommend one of the GSXR's depending on how big you are and whether you race long or short circuits.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I like technically challenging circuits and I've heard Willow is right up there for difficulty. Daytona being a more famous track has probably been rolled perfectly flat with perfectly shaped turns. I'd be disappointed if I went all that way to discover that :)

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Definatly not so much a technically challenging track but a very unique, I mean there is no other track that the straight is on a wall, and there is alot of it, the drafting is like no other ever done on any other track. I would race on technically challenging tracks all year, but always looked foward to the Race of Champions at the end of the year at Daytona. I think there isn't one racer in the world who would say they didn't have fun racing there. So I don't think you would be that dissapointed,but you know what they say, "different strokes for different folks."

1 - 20 of 25 Posts