Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On one of the first nice days we've had here in 2 months (been raining what seems like everday) I decided to ride my 929rr to work.. Well I get a call in my office that I'm needed outside for something. I walk outside to see my MINT Erion Edition laying on it's side :( I immediately felt sick to my stomach.. Fast forward to present: I've had 2 estimates one by the person who hit it insurance company and my local Honda dealer. Both were about the same price wise except Honda quoted a new exhaust bc I suppose she backed over it and scraped it up (which the insurance company said could be polished)..

My dilemma is this.. Where can I get OEM Erion fairings that aren't cheap Chinese replicas? Honda told me they are discontinued and would be impossible to find one. Do I just order an aftermarket kit and go that rout?

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
On one of the first nice days we've had here in 2 months (been raining what seems like everday) I decided to ride my 929rr to work.. Well I get a call in my office that I'm needed outside for something. I walk outside to see my MINT Erion Edition laying on it's side :( I immediately felt sick to my stomach.. Fast forward to present: I've had 2 estimates one by the person who hit it insurance company and my local Honda dealer. Both were about the same price wise except Honda quoted a new exhaust bc I suppose she backed over it and scraped it up (which the insurance company said could be polished)..

My dilemma is this.. Where can I get OEM Erion fairings that aren't cheap Chinese replicas? Honda told me they are discontinued and would be impossible to find one. Do I just order an aftermarket kit and go that rout?

Thanks guys!
They're still listed though.
OEM Parts Honda CBR929RE (CBR900RE) 2001 LOWER COWL (1) - Cheap Cycle Parts

·
Registered
80 Posts
There is one guy on ebay that has one set of everything NEW OEM except the tank. They are all being sold individually and the prices are decent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts