Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting some rearsets this year for my 929, but am not sure what to do about my shift lever. I have the VFR shift lever on now (for GP style shift pattern) and am not sure what to do if I do decide to get rearsets. Has anyone else run into this? Keep in mind I'd like to keep the GP shift pattern (I'm so used to it now, I'd probably spend the whole summer stalling at lights if I switched back now). Any help and advice on which rearsets to get would be great.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Not sure if Wood Craft has the Gp shift, but by far the best rear sets. They sell all the pieces by them selves so you can get exactly what youve broken in the event of a crash. They also have an option for a nice little short brake lever, for people who ride on your toes. Good price as well, trust me you'll love em.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Satos can definitely be set up for GP-shift pattern, whereas CFM-Woodcraft don't have that provision. However, if you're looking to save money, the Woodcraft is a great value and you can get GP-shifting by just using the VFR/CBR-XX shift lever instead of the linkage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts