Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Im looking into a bolt-on exhaust system for a 2001 CBR 929RR. I dont want to spend an arm and a leg. The one Im leaning towards the Leo Vince SBK. But on Ebay I found a Yana-shiki for about 75 bucks cheaper. Which one would you guys reccommend. I know they are n ot the top brands but damn its christmas time and I want to be riding. So the kid gets all the money. I have to use whats left for repairs........Any good Ideas would be appreciated.

P.S. the Leo Vince is 271.xx shipped to Central Florida. The one on Ebay is 198.00 plus shipping so you guys tell me.

·
Registered
454 Posts
:plus1: on the Leo Vince.

...but if you want something that sounds similar but is cheaper you might consider a Viper Race Can - about us$168 I think...I put one on my 954 and am quite happy with the results, very open can that helps the engine breath a bit better and sounds great.

Build quality was my only issue, with some gas leaks from around the base of the can at the flange - easily fixed with a few extra rivets inserted. (started with only 4, I doubled it to 8).

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I've heard good things about Leo Vince, Jardine RT-ONE is nice as well. Avoid Yana shinka. Couple of local riders have tried em and were not happy. One riders superhawk blew the packing out the first hard ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts