Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
purchased a 2007 cbr1000rr repsol, I have done a V/check to check the authenticity of the bike and it says under primary color "orange" and secondary color "blue" which I would think tells me its a genuine 2007 repsol, but the frame and swinger are black and not alloy, what have i got can anyone help? the bike looks clean & genuine not cheap china shite because I bought china repsol fairings for my 954rr and they look totally different you can tell.

thanks,
jas,.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
purchased a 2007 cbr1000rr repsol, I have done a V/check to check the authenticity of the bike and it says under primary color "orange" and secondary color "blue" which I would think tells me its a genuine 2007 repsol, but the frame and swinger are black and not alloy, what have i got can anyone help? the bike looks clean & genuine not cheap china shite because I bought china repsol fairings for my 954rr and they look totally different you can tell.

thanks,
jas,.

There will be a colour code under the seat somewhere that should tell you.
There are so many Repsols though I can't imagine anybody bothering to try to fake one - they're not limited editions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your help , i will run the color codes through our local honda dealer and see what they are. thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts