Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm looking to bypass my bank angle sensor on my 05 cbr1000rr I can't find any wiring diagram for the 04-05 models. I need to bypass the sensor from the main connector for the front headlight/speedometer harness. Because I lost the harness in a minor layover. I'm getting the bike back together and my harness is still more than a week away. I am unable to start my bike because I'm thinking the angle sensor not being there. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks alot

·
Registered
993 Posts
sorry you didn't get a reply, I know on 00-03 CBRs you just bridge the two (of 3) outside wires together to delete it.

If it's a three wire sensor that's not a bad guess... worst thing that can happen is it blows the fuse if you accidenly bridge a ground and positive... or you can avoid that and get the volt meter out:)

Lastly you might have luck checking the stunt forums like Stunt life . com etc.

GL!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot it's no worries. I should have been a little more clear I am trying to bypass it before the front harness at the 20p-b connector in the front of the bike. But I can't find wiring diagrams for the 05 to figure out which color wires are for the B.A.S.... And I will try the stunt forum as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
My bike won't start either from a flip. Where might I locate this tip sensor? I have the entire upper, stay, headlight assembly, all fairings removed... Have searched a few forums and unable to find some help.

Bike is a 2005 CBR1000

Thanks in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts