Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi the firestarters:evilaugh: . I change my CBR900RR 1993. I bought it was prepared circuit but I want to make a single motorcycle (coffee-racer):thumb: . So need help to go back a few electrical parts. I have a meter 929RR and I know he'll above but for connecting any idea of colors (meter cables on all black):idunno: . Or find a photo of the rear of the meter, with the colors of cables and their position?:confused: Thank you

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Help connection tacho 929RR on 900RR.:thumb: Excuse my English, it is as good as your french.:crap:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there someone who can give me the diagram (number of connections and what function it is) form on the display (cbr929 SC44). I want to connect on a CBR900 SC28:D . but I'm not the numbering of pins or color:idunno: . Thank you.

someone understands me??:hmm:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, I have a 1993 CBR900RR (SC28) with the original meter needle and I want to connect a meter CBR929 (digital, tachometer with needle):eyebrows:. The problem is that the son of a digital meter socket (929) have all been replaced by cables black, so I do not know color and position of the original cables to connect properly on the beam CBR900rr (SC28):idunno:. I am looking for the numbering of the socket and color code cables. Especially their position on the socket. Thank you for your help. If photos are needed to better understand, let me know. Thank you:nworthy2:

·
Registered
238 Posts
search for a manual for your bike, the wiring diagram should be one of the last pages.

you could buy one or download one from the internet

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. I have the service manual, so the colors of the son, but I would have their location on the socket. Example: top left n°1: Red / Blue; below n°2: Green; .... or a picture with the colors noted (socket). Tank you:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello, can anyone provide me a picture of a tachometer connector 929 and the color of the son in relation to the function? Thank you for your answers

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello can any one tell me why cbr 929rr refuse to prime fuel and no spark on the plug.nothing is working i boutht new ecu from ebay the bike still not start pls need help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts