Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something changed on the rear wheel between the 97 & 98 model years of the 900RR. I kinda remember it being the offset for the rotor mount, but I really need to know the exact difference between the two wheels

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ConqSoft said:
Not too many 900RR owners around here unfortunately. :(
Not sure it would make much difference either way... I know more about the 900RR series than just about anybody else I have encountered, hell I can assemble one from literally a box of parts or completely change every jet & needle position in the carbs from a standing start in less than 15 minutes flat & I still don't know the answer to my own question :(

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
I take it this information isn't disclosed in any service manuals? Maybe not in the same one, but in a comparison of two different ones?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ND4SPD said:
I take it this information isn't disclosed in any service manuals? Maybe not in the same one, but in a comparison of two different ones?
Not that I have found anyway & I have the manual that encompasess the 96-97 & the 98 models with the different procedures included for the 98 models on the major changes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts