Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a vacuum line diagram somewhere around, or does anyone have their own pictures? I'm putting a 954 together and need to connect all the vacuum lines, but I don't know where they go.

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
You need a service manual. I have one and would scan you the diagram but.... I don't have a scanner. Maybe someone will go out of their way (like their doing anything else today) and do that for you. :idunno:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is exactly what I need, and I do have one somewhere for the long gone 929, but I can't find it. Thanks anyway.

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
was just looking through the service manual, and don't see a specific vacuum line diagram, and believe it is more aplication specific. let me know what system exactly you need and i will attach it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flea, thanks for the assistance. Just now getting time to finish this. There are two areas that I need help.

1. From the bottom of the tank, there are two smaller hoses (not the fuel supply or return), and I need to know where they go.

The bigger of the two I believe is the fuel tank overflow and I believe it just hangs down below the bike somewhere.

The smallest one I believe is called the fuel tank breather which goes to a T splitter. So I need to know where the two end of this one go.

2. Behind the throttle bodies on the left side between #1 and #2 TB's is a doohicky that looks line it should have two lines connected to the bottom of it. The idle speed adjuster also come up to this doohicky if that helps any. It's got two nipples in a 'L' shape. I need to know which hoses connect to this.

Thanks again for any info.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The bigger hose from the bottom of the tank, along with the smaller hose, both go down to the bottom of the bike and are held in place down there by the hole in the bottom of the left-side fairing.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2. Ok, the doohicky must be the auto choke. There should have been two small coolant lines going to it. This motor I picked up had the coolant bypassing the choke. Got that all straight now.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The bigger hose from the bottom of the tank, along with the smaller hose, both go down to the bottom of the bike and are held in place down there by the hole in the bottom of the left-side fairing.

The smaller hose splits into two. I would think that one of the splits should attach somewhere while the other one would hang free. Do you know where the two splits end up?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts