Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , i am helping my cousin back in Europe to get some parts for his bike 2009 cbr1000rr and I thought post it here as it looks like you guys definitely know what you are doing ... I have no clue about bikes so please if anyone can be nice enough to direct me to right direction .

I need these parts if anyone knows where to get them cheap .

Oem exhaust (found one on drains list brand new pretty much but it's for 2012 model . Will it fit 2009)

Front nose oem

Comple oem Honda fairing decals/stickers to make the bike look like how it arrives from factory .

Front morrow prefer oem .

All these parts can be new or used (other then decals )

All help really appreciated
Thank you and god bless

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hi all , i am helping my cousin back in Europe to get some parts for his bike 2009 cbr1000rr and I thought post it here as it looks like you guys definitely know what you are doing ... I have no clue about bikes so please if anyone can be nice enough to direct me to right direction .

I need these parts if anyone knows where to get them cheap .

Oem exhaust (found one on drains list brand new pretty much but it's for 2012 model . Will it fit 2009)

Front nose oem

Comple oem Honda fairing decals/stickers to make the bike look like how it arrives from factory .

Front morrow prefer oem .

All these parts can be new or used (other then decals )

All help really appreciated
Thank you and god bless

Any of the online OEM parts suppliers should be able to supply them - RonAyers, BikeBandit, CheapCycleParts, MotoSport, etc.
What's a "front morrow"?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys . I did mean from mirrors . I tried these websites and prices are slightly higher .

I found the exhaust and the rear turn signal assembly which oncludes tag holder , on Craigslist for $60 brand new for both parts as the guys took em off when he was modding his bike . But both parts are for 2012 cbr1000rr and I have 2009. Can anyone please help if they will fit wih no problem .

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
One way to check if it will fit is to cross reference the part nembers and see if they match. That's not conclusive, but pretty safe. I would call a dealer and ask to be sure.

My favorite online OEM dealer is HondaEastToledo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts