Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my engine back in tonight with a wiring harness that I bought off of ebay...

my HTEV/flapper servo has a small solenoid or somethign with two wires coming off of it mounted direct in front of the servo.. well the new harness that i bought does not seem to have this connection...

it is a 2003 954 motor.. california model.. any thoughts?

also....

I removed the PAIR system, and the 02 sensor in the exhaust pipe because I now have a full hindle systeme that does not need the o2 crap..
will this cause an FI light on the dash?

·
Registered
131 Posts
tim_weig said:
I removed the PAIR system, and the 02 sensor in the exhaust pipe because I now have a full hindle systeme that does not need the o2 crap..
will this cause an FI light on the dash?
Yes, you can get an eliminator made by Dynojet to prevent the FI light from coming on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 929 that i used as a reference does not even have the sensor that is connected to the front end of my servo.. so I want to konw if I even need to connect it..

·
Registered
131 Posts
tim_weig said:
the 929 that i used as a reference does not even have the sensor that is connected to the front end of my servo.. so I want to konw if I even need to connect it..
I would say if there is no connector for the servo, then you should be ok. But, why would there be no servo connector. I thoguht all 2000-2003 CBR's had a servo to actuate the HTEV and Flapper. :huh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts