Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI Guys,
I need Honda CBR1000RR Engine Blueprints and images and 3d model please help me., there is no problem about year you can provide me 2004 to 2008 please respond Thanks in Advance .

BEst,

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
For what purpose?
I would think Honda would be the best source unless you want to pay somebody to draft it for you. You'd have to start with an actual engine totally stripped down so it wouldn't be cheap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am making Honda Engine CBR1000RR 3D Model and i have got good images from Ebay Motors thanks for your reply

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
You're doing a 3D model just from Ebay pictures?
I wouldn't have thought that was possible :)
How do you scale dimensions and curves and such?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's from Pakistan..... I wonder if he is going to make plans for a knock-off engine. Then sell those plans to China. Excellent!
thelastosirus thanks for your good info i am not going to sell this engine to china my client needs 3d model of Honda CBR1000RR Engine so i am making it for my client . can you please provide me some more information about knock-off engine plan then how i will sell it? please reply

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NEED CBR1000RR Engine Dimensions (SIZE, Measurements)

Hi Guys,
I need NEED CBR1000RR Engine Dimensions (SIZE, Measurements) please provide me it its urgent

·
Registered
322 Posts
Re: NEED CBR1000RR Engine Dimensions (SIZE, Measurements)

Hi Guys,
I need NEED CBR1000RR Engine Dimensions (SIZE, Measurements) please provide me it its urgent
If you still need the info, look into past issues of bike Magazines such as "Sport Rider" and "Motorcyclist". They always do full write-ups of machines when a new model comes out.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I just love how people are getting paid to do work for "a client", then come onto an internet forum and ask other people to do the work for them. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts