Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I bought a hotbodies undertail for my 954 and the instructions to install it are the most ridiculous and confusin thing ever..PLEASE HELP!!!!

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
anymore info on what specifically the problem is?

I'm betting your gonna have to cut the stock undertray. not sure if thats what you're stuck on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea and the directions arent clear at all about it...and i dont want to screw anything up...think my honda dealer will do it?

·
Registered
481 Posts
what exactly do u want help with it, it's about a hour-2 hour project, take ur rear seat off, and your tail, your take off ur stock licence plate bracket and turn signals and u trim the plastic where it says then u use the screws included and install it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they installed my exhuast when i got my 600 mile service last week for 70 bux and they had everything off already...i have a bad feeling on what theyll charge for this :crap:

·
Registered
481 Posts
learn how to install your own stuff, then you know how to fix stuff when it breaks, dealship prices are a joke

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i took off the fairing and tried to get the stock exhuast off but it proved more of a hassel then just giving the dealership a couple bux to put it on...and now seeing how i have to cut my tail i dont want to make a mistake...so i feel its better just to give it to them then mess up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts