Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a cbr 900rr (Im pretty sure any f2+ year cbr parts will work, with the exception of the tail) I need a radiator cap, a Gas tank cap, a clutch perch piece (The metal piece that screws into the perch to adjust slack that the cable sits into), and tail plastics. I need a whole tail, Dont care if its off a cbr 900rr, 929rr 954rr or? Can be cracked rashed damaged whatever, And I also need a matching seat to whichever tail I get (and passenger if its not a cbr 900rr tail)

Need this all asap, More or less just the rad and gas cap and the clutch piece the soonest. Tail can wait.

If you can help me out ASAP that would be great! I have paypal. So just PM or respond with what you have with a price/pic.

Thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone has to have this stuff layin around that they dont need! I just need it for a fair price, I cant see spending $10 bucks on a radiator cap! Or $15 for a clutch perch (For the adjuster) off ebay!

Just looking to pay a fair price! I really need these parts asap to finish my bike so if you have ANY of these parts it would help me greatly.

Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts