Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 cbr600 and i've been ridin for 3 years now. i'd really like to bump it up to somethin bigger....got my eye on a 954. im young so i like to do wheelies and all that good stuff so i was wondering about the power and reliability of those models. can anybody just throw me some ideas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7300 is reasonable for me. i was just really interested in the 954 because i love the way it looks. which would you prefer...the 954 or 1000?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Out of the two I've only owned and ridden the 1000 so I'd probably have a biased opinion. I'm very happy with mine. I'd be even happier if this doggone cold, snowy winter would ever be over.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have an 06 cbr600 and i've been ridin for 3 years now. i'd really like to bump it up to somethin bigger....got my eye on a 954. im young so i like to do wheelies and all that good stuff so i was wondering about the power and reliability of those models. can anybody just throw me some ideas?
if i remember correctly there was a similar thread here while back and it seems like those 600's has more mid range torque then 954/929's so if you are into what you say you are in i guess i would keep the 600. just change your gearing ratio and have a blast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts