Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.. Im looking to fix up my bike and the part where the clutch levers footpeg attaches onto the metal plate part is broken

IMAGE DUMP

Thats it.. anyone know if theres a name for that part and/or where to get it? Thanks..

btw I have a '94 CBR600 f2

·
Registered
96 Posts
don't know what it's called but you should be able to find some one who can weld aluminum and have a couple of small blocks welded to it after the old stubs are ground off and redrill them

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have the pieces of the aluminum that broke off... should I just try to weld those back on?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hey.. Im looking to fix up my bike and the part where the clutch levers footpeg attaches onto the metal plate part is broken

IMAGE DUMP

Thats it.. anyone know if theres a name for that part and/or where to get it? Thanks..

btw I have a '94 CBR600 f2

Its a rearset bracket or foot peg bracket:thumb: and its probably not worth welding.:thumbd: Search ebay.... or maybe you can find a parts bike to have as a spare.... parts are pretty hard to find for that bike these days.

:welcome: to the org

-jh

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
check ebay or a salvage yard. it looks pretty close to my F3. ask your local shop. they could probably tell you if other years will fit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yes it is a called a rear set the best place is find a new will be either aftermarket upgraded rearsets or let me know and i can find you one

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
you don't always have to pay up the nose to play. aftermarket would be nice, but because of the age of the bike and the price finding used oem's may be better. imo

·
Registered
13 Posts
they are the same from the F2's to the F3's... (my buddy has a 91 F2 and i stole his for a week (i have a 97 F3) untill i got another one)

i found mine off ebay, and it was actually a local salvage yard... so look them up.. just call and ask for a drivers side rear set, for a 91 - 98 cbr 600.....

i picked mine up for 25$ from the salvage yard, it could of gone up since they may be more scarse... you never know though...

Bottom line is if you have the money, your best bet is to get a new set of them for reliability and functionality, if your broke like i am, then go the salvage yard way.

Good luck

·
Registered
24 Posts
this side of the pond we call them foot rest hangers, if you cant score one through your breakers or ebay then try davidsilverspares.co.uk and get a genuine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts