Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Good day everyone, i m from Malaysia.. I was just bought Singapore bike CBR919rr.. But the engine need replacement.. So i m planned to power plant 929 into 919.. So anybody got CBR929RR engine? I m willing to buy.. or please let me know where i can purchase this kind of engine with reasonable price? Anyway if anyone got please let me know to my personal email address.. [email protected] thAnk you..

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hi,

Good day everyone, i m from Malaysia.. I was just bought Singapore bike CBR919rr.. But the engine need replacement.. So i m planned to power plant 929 into 919.. So anybody got CBR929RR engine? I m willing to buy.. or please let me know where i can purchase this kind of engine with reasonable price? Anyway if anyone got please let me know to my personal email address.. [email protected] thAnk you..

The 929 engine is a very different design to the 900RR engine.
If you're going to do all that modification to the frame I'd recommend you use the 1000RR instead.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 929 engine is a very different design to the 900RR engine.
If you're going to do all that modification to the frame I'd recommend you use the 1000RR instead.
You mean try to mod in cbr1000rr engine complete?fuel injection convert to carburater? Is that same mounting places? Plug and play or need modify slightly? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
456 Posts
929 is a fuel injected engine, that's why bladeracer suggested the 1000. If you're going to upgrade, might as well make it worth while.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
You mean try to mod in cbr1000rr engine complete?fuel injection convert to carburater? Is that same mounting places? Plug and play or need modify slightly? Thanks in advance.

929 is fuel injected also.
The 929/954 engine has the swingarm mounted to the engine instead of the frame. It would take some work to put it into the 900RR frame.
929 would require more modification than the 1000RR but both will require modifications to the frame to fit them into the 900RR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts