Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody with a 954 would be happy to share a picture of there positioning of the rear seat subframe seat bracket that attaches to the rear seat. Im in the middle of rebuilding the bike and should of taken a picture of how it went back together but unfortunately I never and the Haynes doesn't even show pictures of how it goes back together lol. The spring postion I assume has a small hole which 1 side sits in and then there's a bolt, the only thing is I'm not sure how I position the other curly side on the other end in. Frustrated to say the least for such a small thing. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers bud but its not the clearest,in the end I did figure it out.im a little annoyed atm as I've literally sprayed the sub frame and bracket and it's safe to say there's a few chips from positioning it all back together again. I've since realised you have to position the curly part under the frame first then turn it some degree to engage the little pin wire that sits in its hole at the end.i was always starting with the pin hole and it just didn't make any sense.luckily I found a pic that just barely gave me enough info to figure it out I guess I'll have to touch up the chips now. Aw well 😌

1 - 3 of 3 Posts