Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
booth23 said:
Wow, dude I feel for you because I know you aren't making 6 figures as an officer. :idunno:
No doubt Booth, impulsive behavior with my bike purchases has cost me a few thousand worth of hard earned savings the last couple of years. For alot of reasons I won't try to make anyone here understand though, it's all come to an end (believe it or not, no matter). I know I've done the right thing in going back to one bike and one bike only, however, and I've bought my way out of some substantial debt in doing so.

Sorry for the threadjack, Conq. Back to the thread then.

:cheers:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Chain said:
No doubt Booth, impulsive behavior with my bike purchases has cost me a few thousand worth of hard earned savings the last couple of years. For alot of reasons I won't try to make anyone here understand though, it's all come to an end (believe it or not, no matter). I know I've done the right thing in going back to one bike and one bike only, however, and I've bought my way out of some substantial debt in doing so.

Sorry for the threadjack, Conq. Back to the thread then.

:cheers:
I understand man. I just had to buy that f'in truck. Same thing, it cost me a couple of K in doing so. I didn't owe anything on it after I traded it in for the cage I have now, but the end result was a little slower cage than what I had prior to the truck with a couple of K higher payoff. I learned and won't repeat the mistake again. Good luck not repeating yourself, enjoy the fastest production machine in the world :thumb: Let us know when you put the turbo on it :smilebig:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts