Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a 30 minute argument with these guys for honoring their price on their exhausts.. They have price wrong in 2 places (internet and over the phone). Then they expect the customer to pay when they are on backorder..

Parts411 :thumbd:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
You could have put this in the Vendor Reviews section. I never had an issue with them in the past, and I have purchased a bunch of stuff from them. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

Dano

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dano..

Yeah they just don't care about customer service or their customers in general.

Sad :(

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
:popcorn:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :smilebig:

Seriously, sorry you had a bad experience with them. I haven't done business with them personally, but I've heard good things about them before.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I gotta agree, they pretty much suck (IMO). It's been my experience that you can get better deals and service elsewhere anyway, no real reason to shop there that I can think of. Website is painfully slow and all over the place. Never know where they're drop shipping from or how long it will take to receive the order. I've shopped there once, once.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I bought something from there a long time ago for my XX and neither the pricing or shipping costs were bad. However, I tried to buy a tank bag for my 929 from them and the shipping was outrageous. There are much better deals to be had out there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to hear about the sorted experiences you guys have had. The wake up call for them should be to see their feedback on this forum.. :rant:

Thanks guys for sharing your experiences good and bad.

Theo

·
Registered
41 Posts
You guys are just trying to make me feel good. :huh: Yesterday Parts 411 mailed me a Scotts steering damper[$400] and a PC3 [$250 programmed] Mailed to my door in Canada for about $20. I hope its $20!! They had the best prices I found. A not so good website and a couple weeks late because of a back order on the damper bracket. I can live with that. Hopefully my story has a happy ending.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts