Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SoftwareOutlet.com

I ordered some stuff from them in the middleof July and was told it was all in stock when it was ordered, after not recieving it after the supposed recieved date I called them and found out that something was backordered and they did not tell me. so they were delaying the entire shipment for a $8 item.
I get the order, and one of the games is not what I ordered, so I called and tell them. I get an RMA number and send it back USPS on 21 July. I emailed them a couple times to make sure they got it, no replies. I called today and guess what - they never recieved it - YEAH RIGHT. I cant tell you the last time I ever had ANYTHING lost in the mail (from korea, japan, germany, spain)
So the guy tells me he is going to call the post office and then call me back at 1230 this afternoon, it is now 740 and no call so I call them. He siad he called the post office and never me back. I gave him #### about his customer service and BS business practices and ensured him I would tell all my friends. Well since I dont have any I will tell all of you

NEVER BUY FROM SOFTWAREOUTLET.COM

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
bubba

We know you bubba - it's ok, you can admit that they simply forgot to send you that squirrel jerky that you were supposed to get with any order over $50

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Buying through distribution is usually a lot better than anyone named softwareblahblahblah.com.

Hey, I'm a friend, so let them know they have lost my business . . .

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
I'm leary of such places. I'd rather pay the extra couple bucks to know that I'm getting better service

Thanks for the heads up bubba

1 - 5 of 5 Posts