Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
whats messed up is that same person will probably do it again the next weekend. My friends, while hunkering over the porcelein goddess, crying ralph, would sware they'd never drink again.

The next night we'd do it all over again!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, doesn't anyone have any similar personal stories to relate? I made the mistake of having a few too many once at a local college football game - tailgate party . I ended up spending the night at a friend's house, sleeping on the floor. At about 2 AM the sensation of someone touching me awoke me. The girl's 16 year old daughter and her sleep-over friend had painted my fingernails and toenails, and put gel in my hair and sprinkled sparkles all over it . Can't believe I slept (well, remained unconscious) through all ot that. Wish I had a pic!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Bacchus : So, doesn't anyone have any similar personal stories to relate?  I made the mistake of having a few too many once at a local college football game - tailgate party   .  I ended up spending the night at a friend's house, sleeping on the floor.  At about 2 AM the sensation of someone touching me awoke me.  The girl's 16 year old daughter and her sleep-over friend had painted my fingernails and toenails, and put gel in my hair and sprinkled sparkles all over it   .  Can't believe I slept (well, remained unconscious) through all ot that.  Wish I had a pic!
could have been worse - they could have been touching the one eyed one and then all kinds of problems would have risen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts