Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ran a new best last night,[email protected] the track really sucked.most of my run's were crap,when i'd shift to 2nd it would break loose and go straight to the rev limiter.when i go back hopefully i'll get some 6.30's!!! :evilaugh:

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
Good job, keep hitting the track! I ran a 6.12 @ 120 on spray last night at our "slower" track, was very excited about that! On motor I was running 6.27-6.37 @ 113. I've got a problem I need to find today or tomorrow. Shifter isn't working, or I have a hole in a line.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got my nitrous installed last night,only thing left is to run the line from the bottle to the solenoid!!! :evilaugh: :evilaugh: 40 shot by the way!!!

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
#36 nozzle right? I think anything bigger will be too much for the clutches to handle. Seems like I tried a #40 nozzle and it just went to the rev limiter when I sprayed.

Ryan Schnitz told me not to go with anything other than steel braided from the bottle to the solenoid if you aren't running it straight from the bottle to the solenoid....which makes sense due to the pressure coming from the bottle. The solenoid draws some of that pressure away. (should be less than 900 after passing the solenoid, up too 1200 from the bottle)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts