Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so as all of you know my 95 900rr was having transmission issues, 44,956

and my other... Lets just say it ate it lol (sucked a valve)at 52,348 Miles WOOT!

so went out today and bought my new baby,

enough talking here it is

99 Cbr 900rr:

.19k miles
. Yellow/Black/White
. Plastic in good shape only minor scrapes etc.
. Polished frame, Subframe, Swing Arm etc.
. Chrome wheels
. Full Two Brothers Exhaust(carbon fiber)
. Frame sliders
. 39mm slide carbs (almost $1000)
. Jetted and tuned
. Open air filters
. Brand New tires
. Integrated Turn Signals
. Tinted Windscreen

VERY fast bike

Bought for $2300 (selling before his ex wife got it) so i took advantage and was first with cash :)

PICTURES TOMORROW SORRY :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
its 2:56 in the morning i cant sleep all i can do is look in the garage and cant wait to clean her up :eyebrows:

she's been sittin two months but fired right up soon as i charged the battery.

also should my fan be on all the time? well only when i turn the key on. my others didnt do that but no biggie she puurrrty and roars like a lion with that full exhaust and pod filters

o and its unique i havnt seen it before but the guy said its cuz its an east coast bike but i have a red honda dot right above the rear seat key hole its pretty cool

and my luck keeps getting better im buying a 919 hornet motor with harness and 21k on it for $450 tomorrow so engine swap on my 95 :)

edit #5: lol cant sleep these are the best bikes ive ever owned ill never switch

cant wait to put my damper on it :)

anyone need a D&D Bolt on Exhaust? one small dent works perfect $50 plus shipping u.s

·
Registered
203 Posts
i've the 99 RRX . my temperature usually ran at 98 degrees and my fan comes on when it reaches 103 degrees, which would be on a hot day sitting at traffic lights, when i recently changed the coolant (which was long overdue) its runs a couple of degrees lower. id say the fan shouldnt be on all the time, but im no expert!

·
Registered
900 Posts
**** !!!! what did you do hold a gun to his head, that looks the muts nuts !! (although i dont envey you having to clean all tha chrome)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol thank you all that really means a lot.

i had the best day yesterday when i took it to my girls dads house and he seriously thought it was a 2010 :D

you should have seen his face when i told him it was a 99 :eyebrows:

and yeah it sucks re-polishing it all but when im done its worth it:evilaugh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got my 98 900rr like two weeks ago. I took it down the road and back, but cinders everywhere made it treaterous. Getting bikes in the winter sucks..lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
By the smug look on your girlfriend's face in pict #3, I'd say that is really a wife with a couple kids out of the picture. My wife is NOT happy with the 929 I bought this summer for $1200. Yours looks great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts