Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has been awhile since I have posted anything but I do visit abit just been busy getting as much seat time as possible up here in maine, well just bought another bike and no I did not trade in or sell my 954 and I still love riding it but the problem is after 3 knee surgerys I have a hard time doing more then 250 miles with out it killing me so I bought a new bike did a roadtest on the Yamaha stryker yes a metric chopper and the position and set up just felt so perfect I bought one a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
it has been awhile since I have posted anything but I do visit abit just been busy getting as much seat time as possible up here in maine, well just bought another bike and no I did not trade in or sell my 954 and I still love riding it but the problem is after 3 knee surgerys I have a hard time doing more then 250 miles with out it killing me so I bought a new bike did a roadtest on the Yamaha stryker yes a metric chopper and the position and set up just felt so perfect I bought one a couple weeks ago.

Have you tried riding it for 250 miles yet?
Doesn't look at all comfortable to me :)

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I actually like that!!!!!, thought it was a V-Rod at first glance...enjoy!!---and be honest, I bet you stalled it the first time you rode it:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
WOW, never mind about the hi way bars. those pegs are way out there, all ready!!!! looks sick thou! bet that's nice on our knee? I have had 12 op's now! none really on my knee thou! older sport bikes feel the best for me, but I can see how that would help!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you tried riding it for 250 miles yet?
Doesn't look at all comfortable to me :)
yes I have and it is so comfortable I feel like I could got 500 easly on it had 1200 miles on it in the first 2 weeks and 1 of them weeks was not able to ride due to weather

I actually like that!!!!!, thought it was a V-Rod at first glance...enjoy!!---and be honest, I bet you stalled it the first time you rode it:rotfl:
nope haven't stall it yet now watch me stall tomorrow if so its your fault for jinxing me. :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
yes I have and it is so comfortable I feel like I could got 500 easly on it had 1200 miles on it in the first 2 weeks and 1 of them weeks was not able to ride due to weather

nope haven't stall it yet now watch me stall tomorrow if so its your fault for jinxing me. :smilebig:

:evilaugh: hee hee, keep updated boyo!!!!:rotfl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts