Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up two new books. Total Control by Lee Parks and Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatasch. Both run $25 bucks at Barnes & Noble. Haven't read either one yet but Total Control has plenty of pics so it should be easy for you to read Chain I had never heard of Lee Parks but he seems to have been racing since he was 14. His book also covers just about everything from what I can tell, including suspension set up. Of course I think we all have heard of Nick. Just thought I would share this info for all you others like me that read Twist of the Wrist and are on an on going quest for knowledge. Also just for you Chain Total Control has a few pics of the '03 ti/black 954.

On a side note they had a book about stunting also. It wasn't really a how to but more of a documentary I guess. It seemed to cover several of the large stunt groups. Funny thing is that Total Control has a pic of one of the Star Boyz in it getting arrested while talking about riding with your head straight. It mentioned somewhere in it about how Carl Fogarty had said that he is impressed with these groups because he has won four world championships and doesn't know how these guys do some of these stunts. But I didn't buy that book.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why certainly you can. I'll let you know when I'm done and you can come over and pick them up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts