Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, just a quick intro. my name's pete and i currently have a cbr600f4i. it's a lot more comfortable than my previous firestorm but rather slow and revvy by comparison. i'm looking for a 929 or 954 blade as the ergonomics seem very close to the little cbr. i'll keep you posted on my quest. either of the above models would suit me as i'm not that quick a rider to tell the difference. if anyone fancies downsizing....

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
hi, just a quick intro. my name's pete and i currently have a cbr600f4i. it's a lot more comfortable than my previous firestorm but rather slow and revvy by comparison. i'm looking for a 929 or 954 blade as the ergonomics seem very close to the little cbr. i'll keep you posted on my quest. either of the above models would suit me as i'm not that quick a rider to tell the difference. if anyone fancies downsizing....
Welcome to the forum Pete , love the 750 Britain, (y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a phil read rep and a wht/blu britain, both bought in bits so i have plenty of shed time ahead of me!
and thanks for the welcome

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
i have a phil read rep and a wht/blu britain, both bought in bits so i have plenty of shed time ahead of me!
and thanks for the welcome
Liked to see the build and the pictures , looks like you know what your doing ,I've had a 954 and now have a 929 both great bikes(y)
(are you by any chance h****s66 Pete)

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Hi Pete and welcome.

I am a long term proponent of the 929/954 being the most comfortable of the post Tadao Baba era. Hang out for a good one, there's always gems coming onto the market. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome matey (y)

You‘ll find there are good stocks and choices of both models, personal opinion is they are both good, but the 954 is the optimum model of the 2, having owned both I‘d take the 954 as it’s just a bit better developed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts