Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I just replaced my combination cluster and my odometer is at 5. How to I adjust and add miles to reflect the previous miles I had on it. I don't want to hear anything saying that it's illegal or any BS like that. It's not illegal to adjust a odometer to reflect the current actual milage. When I was messing around with the wires a month ago some how something happened to where my odometer started climbing and I unplugged the meter because I didn't know what was going on. So I know it's possible. I just don't know what caused it. Can anyone help me out with this?

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
I don't know the answer, but your should tell folks what bike and year.
If electronic, I'm guessing, and I do mean guessing, that you somehow sent a signal from your speed sensor to the ECU?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll check into that and see what I can dig up. I was trying to think how I did it but that makes sense. It crossed my mind. My bike is a 2003 CBR600rr digital meter.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
If you can locate a local speedometer shop, maybe they could help you get your clock set where you want. We have one or two here in Sacramento, so I know they exist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts