Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my new Corbin seat today. Man was this worth it. I haven't been on a long ride yet, but I the short ride I took felt ten times better than the stock seat. I felt more planted during breaking and accelerating. Just sitting in the seat, my legs felt more able to grip the tank and I sit lower and stable. The only complaint I have is that the charcoal color looks more like silver. The sides are black like I ordered. But I thought the seat would be darker, more like the fireblade titanium color. On the Corbin website, silver looks almost white, so I think this is actually charcoal, only it's lighter than I thought. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I called Corbin today...turns out they apparently ran out of the "charcoal" color that they advertise on their website, and for some reason thought that silver was close enough! Pretty sh*tty of them to just assume this. Especially since it took 5 phone calls, three emails, and a total 15 minutes on hold to fix it. I know I was probably a little impatient, but it's $290, so i'd expect to get the color I ordered. Anyway, once I got ahold of them, they were very understanding. They gave me a return number so Fed Ex will pick it up from my house tomorrow and they will recover the seat for me in all black, no extra cost, just have to wait a little longer, which is bad enough. No worries though, the seat awesome, I can't wait to get it back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a Corbin on my bike. It was on there when I bought it. It also has a Corbin passenger seat as well. The one thing that I have noticed about it is that it's W I D E! I'm not a tall person, so it spreads my legs out and makes it hard for me to touch the ground. I've sat on other bikes without a Corbin seat and there is definitely a difference. Once my feet are on the pegs however, the seat is VERY comfortable. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts