Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the new Dodge commercial? I believe it's for the Challenger?

I don't think this is a repost, I just saw the commercial last night. It has some characters that are cartoonish and "cute and cuddly" and they are acting as a review board of sort.

Did anyone see this, or am I on crack?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, I actually laughed out loud when they asked "Binky" what he thought.
Any thoughts on Dodge actually putting out a commercial with swearing in it--even if it is censored? I think it's pretty ballsy, and I think the humor will resonate well with the younger generations...I have no idea if it's gotten negative reviews or anything...

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Was it for the Challenger? I didn't know they had set to make that car yet :huh:

I thought the commercial was for the Caliber.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
navydevildoc said:
Am I the only one that can't help but think of an exploding space shuttle when they say "Challenger"? Not the best marketing ploy.
The Dodge Challenger existed first. I'm sure anyone old enough to want a Challenger because it resembles the original won't make the connection.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
seamus said:
The Dodge Challenger existed first. I'm sure anyone old enough to want a Challenger because it resembles the original won't make the connection.
:nod:
It's a brilliant move by DCX. They will sell like hotcakes, and nobody in their target market will think of the shuttle at all unless someone else brings it up.
And it won't have any affect on their sales.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts