Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a full race M-4 titanium exhaust for $225.00 from annadale racing and when installed the header has a tighter bend in it than stock. On no 1 cyl. the pipe is touching the overflow for the radiator. I have a pic and will try to post. any sugestions (relocate resivior, throw it away, or does any one make a smaller replacement). :huh:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Hammer said:
Martinsville,In off of Hwy 67
Welcome to the board Hammer.... :cheers:

I'm down the road from you in Columbus. Occasionally get up your way to the DQ in Waverly before heading out on Sunday rides...

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have a few riders around, mostly squids but tey are fun to watch. try martinsvillesucks.com and go to the video clips section and you will kind of see. There is one other good rider round here but he just wrecked his bike last week not much left, 12 o'clocked at 120mph. Gixxer went to shit. maybee he will get the 1000rr . :rotfl:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hammer said:
I purchased a full race M-4 titanium exhaust for $225.00 from annadale racing and when installed the header has a tighter bend in it than stock. On no 1 cyl. the pipe is touching the overflow for the radiator. I have a pic and will try to post. any sugestions (relocate resivior, throw it away, or does any one make a smaller replacement). :huh:
You're the mofo who beat me to it,I emailed them awhile back and found out it was already sold!:rant::pissed::banghead::pissed2:
Oh well,at least someone here got it.I think abtech mentioned something awhile back about having to make a bracket when he installed his hindle for clearance.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was definately a mofo to install I had no room between the exhaust and the overflow jug but after a torch and 2 bottles of epoxy and metal tape works perfect. :thumb: I called M-4 and talked to them and found out this exhaust is a custom exhaust made especially for Annandale racing's 954 formula extreme race bike. Sounds low and bitchin. :coolmod:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts