Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out where to get the foam for the inside liner of the fairings, putting some hong kong fairings on my 954, which actually I am super impressed with, Other than having to open the holes up to proper size they are super flexible, and the paint is blemish free, I am just having trouble finding anything to keep the heat off the fairing, dont want them to warp or melt through

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can order the foam from Ron Ayers or anywhere that can order from Honda, I'm sure they are pricey though. What about just using some reflective heat tape?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered them from auctmarts on ebay, hong kong ****, actually pretty impressed, he got my order wrong, but for the better, very small modifications had to be made, like the lock cylinder for the rear seat, the notch that keeps it held still needed to be put in, most of the holes drilled to the proper size, they are thinner, but they are very flexible. the paint work is pretty good, a few flaws here and there, I will post some pics one of these days after I get the tank back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts