Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Definitely an improvement over the last one. Doesn't have quite that bloated look it did before. A 268 horse V6 with a 6-speed auto should make for some pretty impressive performance figures.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BDA116 said:
Yup, definately a Toyota design.:sleep:
Sadly, I must agree. I had held out hopes for something interesting. They did a pretty good job on toyota.com at initially fooling me into thinking this car might actually be somewhat exciting (see lower right hand link when visiting the page).

I also tend to believe that is Honda's problem too (read: Accord = vanilla). At least they're blazing a fresh trail with the new Civic.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phobiaphobe said:
Definitely an improvement over the last one. Doesn't have quite that bloated look it did before. A 268 horse V6 with a 6-speed auto should make for some pretty impressive performance figures.
Agreed, it's a better looking package than the previous variant.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
From the autoweek headline:

"Pretty Appliance"

'nuff said.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I think both the Accord sedan and Camry are great cars, but it's almost like they purposely design boring into their cars. Give them just a touch of flair like Nissan did the Altima or Mazda with the 6 and they would be so much more attractive.
Then again, it must not matter that much as they both sell like hotcakes.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I wouldn't put the Accord nearly as low as a Camry.

I used to equate Camry with "Japanese Taurus".

The Accords are a bit peppy, have some style....

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I think if you're gonna sell half a million of one carline every year, you can't get too bold with the design. They will, and they don't.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I just wish some of their cars still had some style, like the old Land-Cruiser. All of their SUV's look too much alike. :(

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
My buddy has his on order. It's basically a 4Runner under the skin, but way cheaper. I'd buy one if I werre in the market for an SUV.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Does it come with a matching testicle carrying case... :idunno:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts