Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My old discs have gone bad, so I am in a need of a new set of front discs.
There are lots of discs on the market to choose from. From cheap chinese to more expensive racing discs. So, if someone has already changed them, let me know. What discs, were they worth the money? Every bit of info is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Im in the process of buying some myself... my uncle had bought some wave rotors that look exactly like Galfer for his 929 about 6 months ago from ebay. it was 165 shipped. And he said they are jsut 100% of awesomeness!:thumb: And when u ride, automatic difference

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't sound bad at all. I tried searching ebay and found some waves at 199$. Some of these "cheap" parts can be well worth the money, but some of them are pure crap. Ain't easy to spot the good ones. So, if you could get some more details from your uncle's discs, it would help a lot.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! :thumb: In pictures they look good and if look at the purchase history, you'll see that the seller has sold 21 of these sets. That tells something about the quality. And if your uncle is also happy with them they could very well be worth of buying... :think:

·
Registered
283 Posts
yeah there awesome. i really cant wait until this friday... payday... and and he said make sure to get some new brake pads, if u already have some minor scuffed just hit it with some sandpaper:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts