Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name's Ruth and I'm a newbie rider on a CBR 250 Fireblade. I'm in the process of making my bike prettier... just got a new exhaust, decals, etc... all that's left for now is getting the seat replaced - there's a lovely big rip in it from a previous owner.

Any ideas on where to get one? Tried eBay, there're only rubbish ones there. I live in Melbourne (that's in Aus), too.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
:welcome: Ruth,

You could try and see if your local bike shop could order one in for you or maybe order from an online shop :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
:hmm:.....

can you not re-cover the one you got

&

:welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could re-cover, I suppose, but it seems that if I'm going to spend money on fixing up a manky seat, I'd rather not do a patch-job. I'll definitely be down at my local bike shop this week though... thanks guys!

Just out of interest, I've never really been a forum-goer... seems you guys are all UK/US based... is there a way I can find a forum based on locality? Might be easier for me to connect with people from the southern hemisphere... :)

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
I could re-cover, I suppose, but it seems that if I'm going to spend money on fixing up a manky seat, I'd rather not do a patch-job. I'll definitely be down at my local bike shop this week though... thanks guys!

Just out of interest, I've never really been a forum-goer... seems you guys are all UK/US based... is there a way I can find a forum based on locality? Might be easier for me to connect with people from the southern hemisphere... :)
G'day & :welcome: digger.............ette, and I'm about as Southern hemisphere as I can be :rotfl: .
Oh and I'll be down your way in a few weeks for the Supers.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
There are loads of Aussies on here.. You wanna watch out for that Macca bloke though ;)

You should check out the Regional part of the forum, there's a section for the Aussie riders :thumb: plus if you're interested we have a girls only section here too :D

Just click on the PMS link here SIGs - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org, apply, and I'll let you in :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
There are loads of Aussies on here.. You wanna watch out for that Macca bloke though ;)
Tah Loop! :( .................... You'll keep.:evilaugh: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
Hi all,

My name's Ruth and I'm a newbie rider on a CBR 250 Fireblade. I'm in the process of making my bike prettier... just got a new exhaust, decals, etc... all that's left for now is getting the seat replaced - there's a lovely big rip in it from a previous owner.

Any ideas on where to get one? Tried eBay, there're only rubbish ones there. I live in Melbourne (that's in Aus), too.

Cheers!
Try these Ruth, hope you have some good luck.:thumb:
motorcycle wreckers - Google Search

1 - 12 of 12 Posts