Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
TGZ13 said:
If soemone stole your bike (and god only know what else they did to it) would you really want it back....

Blowing the bastards into little peices would be much more on my mind :smilebig:

yeah but insurance isn't gonna cover that... :D

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
NinerPilot said:
Yer just mad because I can..... :evilaugh: Plus it shoots through schools...
Chris
Dammit....I was so ready to post that.... :rotfl:

"You shouldn't hang me on a hook Johnny....my mother hung me on a hook once......ONCE....."

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
How about this then.... :D
"Slim, I ain't never seen a handgun that big before."

"Yeah, it's a .50 caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with. Up close. It's only legal in two states... and this isn't one of them."

"You're somethin' else, Slim."

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Acctually that isnt my new gun, just one on the web that a guy put together as a joke for all the people that have to have every Gizmo and Farkle out. There is 10s of 1000's of dollars of optics on that gun at the top... :evilaugh:
Here is what I did just do some trading for...
http://remtek.com/arms/glock/model/40/35/
Chris

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
NinerPilot said:
Acctually that isnt my new gun, just one on the web that a guy put together as a joke for all the people that have to have every Gizmo and Farkle out. There is 10s of 1000's of dollars of optics on that gun at the top... :evilaugh:
Here is what I did just do some trading for...
http://remtek.com/arms/glock/model/40/35/
Chris

glock....long nose :huh: same sentence wow

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
NinerPilot said:
Its their .40 Tactical/Target model. The long slide helps balance it out nice. Most peopl say they shoot and handle like a 1911. I traded my 22C (compensated .40) for it.
Chris
Cool... :thumb:

I though the compensated were two "notches at the top if the slider but your new one has one big ass opening at the top of the slider.. same purpose ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts