Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been riding for a while. This is my 4th bike and I've only ridden it home which was about 23 miles. I'm looking forward to getting some seat time in once I've fixed a couple of minor things (broken shift lever, damper needs adjusted, etc) and once the weather breaks.

Here is a pic...

(linked from FB cuz photobucket isn't getting along with my laptop right now, sorry)

Pretty sure it was recently laid over but some bumps are to be expected over the course of a decade. Has Vortex rearsets and I have my dad repairing the shifter since they don't make them anymore. Has block off plates but I have mirrors ordered, a Micron can, and a Matris damper.

**Edit... Photobucket is actually working now...

HORRIBLE thing to post in your first thread but it's already apart and being fixed... Sooooo Ghetto!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haven't been to Pierre marquette in quite some time. I'll have to check it out again.

Bike was a bit cold nature this morning. It was low 30's and it died a couple of times but was fine once warm. Sound normal or broken for these beasts?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.