Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So new to me 02 954/Black and Gray picking up on Friday. I want an exhaust that is short/stubby and loud. So I found this website HR 1 EXHAUST - Home
And listened to the sound clip from YouTube and liked what I heard, I am of the belief being loud is being seen. Works well with my Harley so far so thought it would work with this bike as well. Does anyone have any experience with this slip on as far as what is required, remapping, power commander, etc. Also, What would you say the hp/torque gain is from this exhaust?

Thanks and look forward to picking your brains a bunch more once I get more of the mod bug as that seems to be the pattern with every bike I have owned...it all starts with exhaust and then it never ends!!

Semper Fi,

Adam

:patriot:

·
Registered
15 Posts
cant help with the pipe, but it easy to remap your power commander just go to the web site and find the pipe you get and down load it and then plug your power commander into your lab top and your done. The program will walk you through it. GET SOME!:rockets:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dragon, Did you ever purchase the HR1? If so let me know how it worked out for you because after hearing it I'm interested in getting one, but wanted to get your opinion? If you didn't and still looking for an exhaust I have a D&D on my 954 willing to sell in order to purchase the HR1 because I want an exhuast that is insanely loud and from what I keep hearing the HR1 is that pipe!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL..I haven't purchased the HR1 yet, I was kind of hoping to get some feedback from people that actually have ordered this exhaust for two reasons, to make sure the website is legit and two, to see how they like it. I will wait to see if anyone else responds first, then I will probably get it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I talked to a guy that had one from San Diego, CA and he talked highly of it. He also said it was louder than he was expecting and didn't want it that loud, so he sold it. Also you can buy individual pipes, but if we can find five people that all want the pipe then you can do "group buys" and you save 100 dollars so you get them for 350 instead of 425(450 with tax in ****), so I'm gonna try posting and forum and if that works are you down to do that?

·
Registered
60 Posts
^there's a yosh on the bike right now and I just got a carbon Jardine RT-One that i'm going to be cutting down to a stubby. i just liked the idea of the HR1 bc it has an adjustment where you can alter the amount backpressure produced.

·
Registered
215 Posts
you can not get the hr1 shorty anymore so I made my own I have my old exhaust for sale if you would like it, IT was a Jardin can that has been shortend come with harris black exhaust hanger braket for 175.00 the pic with the bike flat black is the exhaust I am selling the new pic is the same bike with my custom exhaust I can also make it for you if you would like.

bikes 009.jpg

Jacob Bike 004.jpg

Jacob Bike 005.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts