Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im buying a 2001 929rr, erion edition, at least it has the farings, is there a way to know if its a real erion edition,thanks for any help.

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
:welcome:sorry cant help with the 'Erion' question as not from that side of the pond, someone will be along soon to answer this:thumb:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Sharkey off this forum had one sold it a bit back , pm him and ask, as you know they only made 2000 of them....oh and :welcome:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
:welcome: I think the Erion bikes had a specific model name.... something I remember seeing on this site before. Something like RRYE or RR1E (an extra 'E' on the end basically). Maybe the paperwork shows something?

I may well be wrong of course - but it might be worth doing some searches on this site to see what comes up?

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
im buying a 2001 929rr, erion edition, at least it has the farings, is there a way to know if its a real erion edition,thanks for any help.
From looking at the VIN number you can check to see if its a true Erion:

Bladeracer: An Erion would be SC443 or SC444 from memory.
I think they had black frames and of course the change in colour scheme.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
thanks for that info, im going to check my paper , im picking it up this weekend, the frame has been polished, but not the swing arm, ill get back to you guys, thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: new here 929rr

:) thanks for that information the vin# reads jh2sc4439, very good news for me, now i will have to lacate gas tank or factory stickers, so if you can point me in the right direction, it would be very helpful, thanks so much for your help

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Not sure if it is stickers or if its an OEM spray job?

Ron Ayers might have more info (its a website where you can get parts from)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
is there any other difference between erion edetion and a normal 929, besides the fairings.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Hondagaltoo: The 929 and the Erion 929 are identical except for the more expensive graphics on the Erion. That's it....graphics.
That and the frame/swing arm being black - don't think there was any other differences - have a check on here (search bar at the top)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts